Birmingham is the 2nd largest city in the UK and a metropolitan business and cultural hub located in the West Midlands. It is known as the world’s first major industrial city and remains a culturally diverse business hub, attracting tourists and businesses from Africa, Europe and Asia.
Due to its high proportion of young professionals and modest house prices, Birmingham’s popularity as a location for Renting is always increasing. House prices are rising, and have been forecast to rise at a faster rate than London. The new HS2 London to Birmingham train line is having a huge impact on property prices in Birmingham. The average house price in Birmingham is up by around eight per cent since 2017 and is set to rise further, making it a perfect location to purchase Real Estate.
Prices from £111,250
- 91 Units comprising 1 and 2 bedroom luxury apartments
- Development located in trendy Digbeth area of Birmingham
- Large, high-specification serviced accommodation Units
- Development completed in Three Phases; includes Units facing 2 “Quiet Roads” and 1 City Centre facing side
- Gated courtyard development
- Just 10 minute walk to Birmingham’s famous Bullring shopping complex
- Just a 2 minute walk to Tram Line (Transport Link)
- HS2 London to Birmingham Train Line will be completed in 2026 and will take 49 minutes to London
- 15% Deposit – fully protected – no investor funds on risk
Green St, Deritend, Birmingham