Wembley Parade (Zone 4)
MacDonald House – Completes March 2020
Prices start at £640,000
- Only 12 spacious 2 and 3 bedroom apartments remain available, all with outdoor space
- A 4 minute walk from Wembley Park Station which offers 3 underground lines just 2 stops from Wembley park and 1 overground line into zone 1
- Tenants and buyers are attracted to the fast 12 minute commute into the West End and just over 20 minutes to the City (Farringdon) and London Bridge
- Fast and easy links to major employment hubs in London as well as the world-leading universities found throughout the capital make Wembley a very desirable place for city workers and students alike.
- Wembley has been identified by the former Mayor of London as a major “Opportunity Area”.
- £3.8bn is being invested in a government master plan that stretches to 2030 with the goal of making Wembley a key contributor to the London economy as well as a vibrant shopping and business centre for London.
- Wembley Park is being transformed into an important destination for living and leisure that is perfectly located to make the most of all London has to offer.
- The first phase of the development of Wembley focused on creating 10,000 new jobs with the development of numerous state of the art office buildings, a West-End standard Hilton hotel, the refurbishment of Wembley Arena, and the creation of the London Designer Outlet – a unique shopping centre with over 50 high street shops, 20 restaurants and a 9 screen cinema.
- The current phase of the development is focused on residential and lifestyle. 5,000 new homes are being built, a park with a lake, new schools, hotels etc.
- Wembley is home to approximately 45 nurseries, schools and colleges
- London is known around the globe for its world-leading colleges and universities. With Wembley’s many convenient links to central London, these regarded institutions are never far away. This makes Wembley very popular with students and professionals alike.
- College of North West London has a campus in Wembley Park. They run courses in 20 subject areas including construction, science and engineering. The college has a 91% achievement rate in the College Self-Assessment Report.
- The University College of London, King’s College London, the London School of Economics & Political Sciences and the Imperial College of London can all be reached from Wembley Park station. The University of Westminster is only a short commute with a campus in Harrow, being just two stops from Wembley Park on the London Underground.
Wembley Parade, North End Road, Wembley, HA9 0UU